Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Buffalos and Frontsies

I have found out something i had not realized before. Getting frontsies on roller coasters makes them about ten times better. You have to wait a lot longer to get on the roller coaster, but it is well worth the wait. I only managed to get on four roller coasters saturday, but i felt like i had more fun than any other time I've been there.
It was me, my brother Jeff, his girlfriend Jenna, and my friend Chris on this road trip to Cedar Point. Jeff was driving, with Jenna in the passenger seat. We were driving down I-75 when Jeff had an idea. He asked me if I remembered going through that drive through zoo in Toronto, to which I replied: yes. He said that he heard about one in Ohio. So i looked it up on my phone, and we decided to go. Turns out the zoo is a drive through one, but only deer and buffalo could come up to the car. We drive through, and Jeff tries to feed a Gigantic buck out of the feeding cup they gave us, and it tried to ninja the whole cup. So, he dumped it out outside for all the others. The we got to the area with the buffalo. One had its entire head, which looked like it was about 50 lbs by itself, in the passenger window. Jeff and Jenna were focused on that, when Chris and I saw one sneaking around the driver side. Jeff had his window fully opened too. He and Jenna were still completely focused on the passenger side when the other buffalo stuck his entire head in. So I said "Hey Jeff." He turns back to his side and gets a face full of buffalo. He nearly jumped out of his skin, and i almost died laughing, as did Chris.


Gooooooooood times....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Haha i so wish i could have been an eye-witness to that, i love moments like that...haha nice, glad you had a good time at cedar pointe

    ReplyDelete