So tomorrow, I shall be traveling to Cedar Point. I haven't been there in about 4 or 5 years, so it should be really fun. I don't really like the whole halloweekend thing though...
I haven't been there in like 7 years, it should be fun like yu said though lmao. I miss it, I jus nvr got the chace to go back lately. But the halloweekend thing should be fun. Its smthng different from what usually goes on there. Anyways yu shld hav a good time.lol
I haven't been there in like 7 years, it should be fun like yu said though lmao. I miss it, I jus nvr got the chace to go back lately. But the halloweekend thing should be fun. Its smthng different from what usually goes on there. Anyways yu shld hav a good time.lol
ReplyDeleteTurns out halloweekend wasn't anything special really
ReplyDeleteCedar point is so awesome. Dont forget to do your readings for Comp XD
ReplyDelete